- Basketball Courts
- Basketball Goals
- Tennis Courts
- Multi-Game Courts
- Commercial Courts
- Indoor Courts
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Elite Color Chart
- Other Uses
- Photo Gallery
- Court Designer
- VersaCourt Action Videos
- Why VersaCourt is Best
- VersaCourt Blog
- Contact Us / Local Dealer
Testimonials:Jeff Searle and Family Wichita, Kansas
VersaCourt is outstanding and far superior to our previous court. It has been installed for over a year and looks as good now as it did new; the colors are strong and vibrant with no fading.Richard Brown Emerald Isle, NC
I want to say how pleased I am...I did extensive research and comparisons of your product with your competitors. We hope to be installing the Versa Court system over our remaining two courts. Thank you again for all of VersaCourt's personal help and attention.Read More Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions
VersaCourt Pro Outdoor Sports Tile
- What Are Your Basketball Courts Made Of?Our basketball courts are made using a super grip surface design, which is the best on the market today for outdoor basketball courts and indoor basketball courts. Whatever your basketball court flooring needs, we are the supplier who can help, from inside full basketball courts, to backyard basketball courts, to kids basketball courts.
- What Are Your Basketball Hoop Options?Our basketball hoop options are numerous, all of which reflect the quality workmanship we insist on for all VersaCourt products. We can offer you an indoor basketball hoop, backyard basketball hoop, portable basketball hoop, mini basketball hoop or kids basketball hoop.
- Can I Drive Over A VersaCourt Outdoor Basketball Court?Yes, our outdoor tiles can be driven on. In fact, we regularly install indoor basketball courts in garages, with the same material we use for our official outdoor basketball courts.
- How Do I Clean My VersaCourt Outdoor Tennis Court?Our outdoor tennis court tile is practically maintenance free, but when cleaning is necessary it's easy to do. You can clean your outdoor or indoor tennis court with a leaf blower, garden hose or power washer.
- Will Extreme Heat And Sun Harm VersaCourt Outdoor Tennis Court Tile?Our outdoor tennis court tile cannot be harmed by heat or sun. Our residential tennis and commercial tennis court constructions include UV protection. Though all tennis court surfacing naturally lightens, VersaCourt is designed to withstand the harshest environments for home tennis courts.
- How Long Does It Take To Get My Outdoor Shuffleboard Court After I Order It?Our shuffleboard courts and shuffleboard court supplies ship within three to six business days of your paid order. Either you or your local dealer can start to build a backyard shuffleboard court upon delivery.
- Can I Roller Skate Or Rollerblade On VersaCourt Backyard Basketball Courts?Our backyard basketball courts are suitable for roller skating and rollerblading. VersaCourt's backyard basketball court design is durable, so roller skates or rollerblades won't harm your backyard basketball court construction.
- Can I Install An Indoor Court Myself?Our indoor courts are easy to install with our VersaCourt Do-It-Yourself Kits. This applies to every multi-game court in our collection.
- How Does The Ball Bounce On The VersaCourt Indoor Tennis Court Surface?Our indoor tennis court surface enhances ball bounce. Key to this design element in our tennis court construction is tile flatness and size. Whether you build a new court or simply need resurfacing or repair, the ball bounce is impressive.
- What Is The Warranty And Life Expectancy Of VersaCourt Multi Game Court Tile?Our multi game court tile has the same warranty and life expectancy of our basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, shuffleboard court, pickleball court, badminton court, roller hockey court or paddle tennis court tile. The warranty for residential and commercial courts is 15 years and the life expectancy 25 to 30 years.
- Does VersaCourt Sell Basketball Hoops And Other Court Supplies?Yes, basketball hoops are among the many court supplies we sell. Our selection includes portable hoops, mini hoops, indoor, backyard, and in ground goals. These supplies are ideal for both inside and outside courts, including commercial and residential courts.
- How Long Has VersaCourt Tile Product For Indoor Courts Been Around?Our courts tile have been around for over five years in the U.S. and over 25 years in Europe. The same tile is used in our basketball courts, tennis courts and indoor volleyball courts. This material is also used in all our multi-game courts, soccer courts, roller hockey courts, badminton courts, paddle tennis courts, pickleball courts and more.
- What Sets VersaCourt Outdoor Courts Apart From Your Competitors?Our outdoor courts represent dedication to innovation, quality and service. This sets us apart from the competition when it comes to game courts. We offer the best in residential and commercial court construction, including lighting so you can enjoy it night and day!
- Are VersaCourt Multi Game Court Tiles Slippery When Wet?Multi-game court tiles can be a little slippery when wet. That's why we have a super grip surface design. In addition to the super grip surface design, our backyard courts and commercial courts have an open grid design so that water drains immediately. Plus, our tiles dry quickly.
- What Are The Measurements Of Your Indoor And Outdoor Court Tiles?Our outdoor court tiles are ¾-inch thick and 10.13 by 10.13 inches while our indoor court tiles are ½-inch thick and 9.81 by 9.81 inches.
- Can I Install an In Ground Basketball Goal for my Outdoor Court?An in ground basketball goal for your outdoor court is absolutely an option through VersaCourt! Our other outdoor basketball goal options for your commercial or residential court include a portable basketball goal, mini basketball goal, adjustable basketball goal and kids basketball goal.
- Will Extreme Cold Harm VersaCourt Outdoor Tennis Courts?Our outdoor tennis courts cannot be harmed by extreme cold. In fact, our outdoor residential tennis courts and commercial tennis courts have been brittle tested to minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit!
- What Kind Of Subsurface Do I Need For A VersaCourt Basketball Court?Your basketball court should be installed over a concrete or asphalt subsurface.
- Are Your Basketball Goals Made In The USA?Yes, our basketball goals are made in the USA! Our broad selection of goals includes mini basketball goals, adjustable basketball goals, portable basketball goals and in ground basketball goals. Unequaled in quality, our VersaGoal brand basketball goals include commercial and residential courts.
- How Long Does The Game Line Painting Last On VersaCourt Outdoor Basketball Courts?Our outdoor basketball courts are painted with long-lasting polyurethane paint. Game lines painted on backyard basketball courts look "crisp" for 7 to 10 years.