VersaCourt Certified Dealer Program
Are you currently a contractor, landscaper or exterior designer interested in expanding your business? The VersaCourt Certified Dealer program allows landscape professionals to add one of the most trusted brands in sports and recreation surfacing to their catalog of services.
Becoming a VersaCourt Certified Dealer gives you access to:
Professional Marketing and Support Staff
- VersaCourt staff will work with dealers with the design process and provide a full-color court plan that you can present to the client.
- Our in-house court experts will personally oversee the assembly to ensure each court matches perfectly with client specifications.
- We organize, palletize, and ship each court directly to the job site.
Attention-Grabbing Marketing and Sales Materials
- VersaCourt will provide you with catalogs, brochures, product information, spec sheets and more. We’ll give you everything you need, so you can spend more time growing your client base.
Industry Leading Brand Association
- VersaCourt is one of the most respected and trusted brands in the industry. We have provided court surfacing for thousands of surfacing projects around the world and have been featured on programs such as the Today Show, Live with Regis and Kelly, HGTV and the DIY Network.
Now that you’ve gotten to know a little about us, we’d like to get to know you. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form on this page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.